Sunday, October 24, 2010

Moon Walk






When I got off school today, parked my car and on my way walking back home, I stared wondering that why the sky is still so bright when its so 10pm. I realized that its because the moon. the moon look so pretty today also lighten up the buildings and with the clouds surrounding,  it just look mystery. So I decided to go home and grab my camera to do some photo shots. By the time I got home, I finally cant resist to the delicious food that my mom cooked, I ate. by the time I  take my camera out, the Moon has raised so high, and it wasn't next to the buildings anymore, Yakkiee! I should have come out earlier! Anyways. Instead of taking pictures of the moon took those instead. I was walking by the rold and the lights cached my eyes, so i stooped there and took some pictures. it was thursday, by the time i took a few, the sky started to rain and then I end up just going home. But on my way back, i decided to check out Broadway studio, the place I used to work at, and to see if there is a concert there so I can do some concert photographer, but the concert ended at 12am, and I just went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment