Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cherry Blossom Fest Japantown

  Went to the Cherry Blossom Fest today with some of my friends. We planed to be there at 1 O'clock. but I ended up there at 2:30, it took me more than an Hour to find a parking.
  This is my first time being here, and the Fest isn't what I have though it is. There isn't any Cherry Blossom's, I mean there is a few but not mainly. But instead, there are modified show cars.
  It was so much people there, I ate so rush because of the time, then we went to a walk. It feels like those Chinatown fest but of cause, better. At least the one in Chinatown don't have show cars and beer.
  Alright Enjoy some of the pictures I took. Amount my favor is the G35s and the RED 350Z! I didn't know there is a skyline untill my friend told me, so I didn't take any picture of it! What a big mistake not walk to the end!


































No comments:

Post a Comment