Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July 4 2011 Firework!!!

Its been a while that I didn't upload any pictures. I tho I would have more time to take pictures during summer vacation, but it turn out to be a No.
Time travels like a snap, and its already been through half of the vacation. Still working hard on what I want to achieve in this vacation, hope I will be able to do all the things I want.
Today, Its July 4, Independents day. a good day to take pictures. I was over slept, and I had to run down to pier 39 before the firework starts, and of cause, I wasn't able to make it to pier 39. I ended up in the middle. Things turn out well tho, I still could catch up some nice shots.
Maybe If I could have been to pier 39, but the picture might not turn out as well. I think sometimes it doesn't matter where the place you be at, it all matters is if you want a good picture of not.
Enjoy the pictures. (:

















1 comment: