Monday, October 24, 2011

SMTown 2011 NY

Hello, Actually there is 2 cameras taking the pictures in the concert, Time is too limited for me ~_~ This is some of the pictures from camera 1. I will have to find time to work on camera 2's pictures. Hope you all enjoy the pictures I upload and Support SMTown. (Buy their CD, go to their concert) BEST CONCERTS!!! I will almost never go to a Concert Except its SMTown!
Let me use little time to describe about the concert. This is call SMTown world tour, they have been around the world and is very popular, and gaining attention from the world. I went to their concerts Last Year in LA, were in seating area GA1(Floor, Closest to the performer). This year in NY GA2. That was the BEST concert I EVER watched. tho I didn't go to lots of concert :P. But this one?, I was Screaming for 4-5 hours, both time I went, I lose my voice! Both time I didn't sleep the night before, but the concert and the my angels, and other performers, I gain energy by just seeing them! Both concert I went feel like a dream to me, I couldn't really remember what I did in the next day, and even though I was in the concert? I feel unreal that they were in front of me! of cause All my angels are look sooooooo pretty (:! Their music, their hardworking always supporting me, and cheers me up whenever I experienced hard times. I can say that whenever I feel bad, I only need to watch their show or MTV, by just seeing them, I would feel much better!
Recently I join the group of JessicaChina.net, Its made from a group of Jessica's fans. I am so happy that they discovered my pictures and used it in their front page. They asked if I can send them Jessica's pictures, and I did, Then 2 days later, I visited their website again, I see my pictures in the front page(everyone before enter the website will have to go through the front page) I felt sooooo happy! This is the first time I feel that I actually does something for Jessica. Thanks to JessicaChina.net and Nice to meet all the people from there.
Ok lets stop over here! Check back for more photo! (:


Be sure Support "JessicaChina.net" Jessica!!! I am now an officially Photographer in JessicaChina.net (: (I will be posting Jessica Pictures over there) And Will post Jessica Pictures there Whenever Jessica will Visit the USA.
Also Visit http://soshified.com for all Sones (: ( A website I started to go when I became SONEs
Now I am going back to my study. Huwaiting!! (:










































































No comments:

Post a Comment