Tuesday, January 3, 2012

1000 years ago, the past and future.

Recently, I love taking pictures of sunset and sunrise. Not just because that the view is stunning, its also because it helped me to forgot everything that I have to face in a period of time. I should have said, I gain freedom and quietness from this miracle moment. My chest felt soft, my mind felt open, my body felt relaxed.
From the very first day of the earth was born, to now, sunrise and sunset never changes. 1000 years ago or after today, we still would see it.
The ocean was waving a lot today, water tried to pump up to the land and onto my body, it was hitting on the rocks, the fog is traveling next to me, and the wind is blowing on my face. I suddenly imagine myself standing over there like it was in a 1000 years ago. No buildings, no cars, the only things I see is, rocks, bird, cloud, water, and the sun, the only thing I heard is the sound that water and wind makes.
I love to be in there and get the feeling of people in the past, now and future. Since everyone would be the same at that moment. Maybe this is how we communicate with people in the past and future.
Enjoy the pictures of today.




No comments:

Post a Comment