Sunday, August 14, 2011

Jtown and Dogs

Me and my Fds went to Koi today, for morning tea. The food isn't as good as used to, and its sooo expensive, guess I will not going back there again unless I have to.
Was going to go home, but ended up going to Jtown. and Jtown had suprised us by having a street fest, great time to take some pictures. Then again, went back to my friends house and have his dogs to be my animal model, so I can practice more of taking pictures.
Dogs are called mimi and momo. Such beautiful dogs, picture came out pretty good. Recently learn more about how to use a flash in indoor, to make pictures look better, and I have used this skill in this doggie's photo shot. Recently I wanted to help couples take pictures about their intimacy. Hope I will be able to do it soon.
Another thing is, I finally decided to buy the 7D, and ordered it, now hope its gonna come soon! Very excited about it!
School almost start, seems I wasn't be able to finish what I had planed before summer ends. Finally, I decided to just relax, and recharge my body for a week, and get ready for school.
Hope enjoy the pictures.

















No comments:

Post a Comment