Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Sunset

One of my friend came to SF to visit today. I was going to drop her off at bart station after we ate, and go take pictures of the buildings in downtown myself but ended up at the ocean beach. If I went downtown, she would not enjoy it since I always took hours to take pictures, and at ocean beach, sunset only take half hour to catch. Then, she will be able to go home early. Well, Sunset, a beautiful scene and I could practice using the sun light, Why not? Sky if kind of clear during the sunset, so today is a really nice day to catch the sun.
As always, Sunset and Sunrise is one of the most beautiful view, and could create miracle imagines. Too bad I don't have a filter, that I couldn't do longer exposure, if I did, the shot should have been more creative, or I should say Magical. I think I should get a filter soon, maybe after I receive my 7D this week.
Again, This is last week of the summer, Hope I could really enjoy it. It always feels sad when something is going to end. This summer, seems to me that I haven't done a lot, but I though a lot, and I did put more time to hang out with family which I didn't really did it before.
Another thing is, I did fix my teeth, what I am sad about is, I didn't travel tho.
Well, Enjoy the sunset of 8/15/11










No comments:

Post a Comment