Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Exam time!! Sneak an hour to play with my len!

Exam Exam Exam!! soo much to study, kind of stressed out today after my first final and only been slept for 2 hours last night. decided to take an hour to relax myself a little, then study again. First time to test my new len today that I bought recently.
The Len is so sharp that the pictures that I took, I can actually see every bit of detail from a bird. Love the zoom, also its range.
Christmas is getting close!! I can Feel it with all those decorating on the street and house lighting! This year seems more people participating in decorating the Christmas. It made our beloved city San Francisco stands out even more!
Alright, need to go back to study, will just simply post the picture so everyone can see how sharp the Len is! (:

Enjoy! Dress Warm, and Work hard on Exams for whoever has one!


No comments:

Post a Comment