Monday, December 19, 2011

Final is officially Done today! Christmas Vacation Started!

I will feel sad as usually whenever a semester ends, because that I will not be in the same class room, with same student and same instructor again. I think normal people would feel the same.
Thought I didn't sleep enough last night, but decided to go for a photo shot, since taking picture is the most relaxing thing (:. the sky turned red, and I was amazed by the sky. It was so much prettier than usual. the sky turned totally RED! not those lite ones that we usually see. Everyone was standing on the street and looking at this amazing view. It did relaxed me a lot, through all the struggle that I had in this semester and refresh me to start my vacation.
Here you go! please enjoy this with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment