Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Animal Model

Finally Have time to go walk around and take new pictures. And yeah, its summer time!
This year I will not be able to take summer school, the worse is, I will need to work harder next semester, and the good thing about it is, I have a summer to relax.
I decided to do three things this summer. First, buy a Manual car and learn how to drive manual, second, try to study see if I can take a pham tech exam, including taking the osis quiz online which is required for graduation. Finally, I can relax a little since I always take summer school, and it makes me feel like I never have a summer vacation!
Moreover, will try to hang out with the friends that I didn't had time to hang out with, and see if I can go for a small trip.
Well this is the plan for now. and here is the pictures! enjoy!












No comments:

Post a Comment