Monday, May 2, 2011

May, The Month of Yoona

  Its already May, time pasts so fast that Summer is already coming.
  I changed my Calendar to the month of May, and this is the month of Yoona. Suddenly, My room feel so elegant with this picture on the wall.
  I still remember her smile; when I was waving my hand and saying hi to her in the concert after she finished her performance. The smile stays in my heart as always, cheers and comforts me when I needed. Her smile is very delight, and true. She always smile and laugh without care about weather it look good or bad, but the true is, her smile is so true, and she looks great on every of her smile.
  The Month of Yoona! I will be working hard towards my goal; go over things that I fear to face, and accept new challenge that is coming. Also I would have to learn how to manage time better, and treasure more about the people around me.
  Yoona's bday is comming in the End of May, and Sunny's too. Wish you all enjoy and have fun! Healthy, and remember to smile more!

Love, Yoona!




No comments:

Post a Comment