Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy 22 Birthday to Im Yoona!!

Happy Birthday to my dear Yoona!!!!!! Wish you always pretty and happy (: Just love your smile!! please keep your smile!! Smile careless about how it look with the mouth open big is a symbol of you, but that symbol is the biggest gift from you to others!!
I still remember in SMTown LA 2010 when every other member are tired after the performance while leaving, only you gave me a big smile just the one that you normally has and waved at me, and we were so close that time, and it made me felt like I was dreaming. I want to freeze that moment so bad! I will always remember that moment and your smile will always be in my heart. I wish you see you again soon in the year of 2011!
I love you Yoona!!!!! Saranghae!! Huwaiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment