Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Beauty of Creativity!

  Been Slacking lately about taking pictures! Usually I go to a new place for new year, but this new year, I didn't do much, instead of, I working a lot, hope to save some money.
  Yeah I worked 4 days this week, from Thursday to today Sunday night this week. I tho could save some money without going to a trip, but due to I have to changed my tire, and oil change, alinement and service to my car, I have to spend like extra 1000$ dollar, plus 350$ on my harddrives. I spend money so quick that hard for me to earn!! I'm poor now!!
  Been stay home and watching TV A lot lately. Today, I took a walk as usually to get my Latte, I decided to bring my Camera because the weather is good and the sky is very clear. Since this is the way that I walk everyday to buy coffee, nothing special to me, it become one of the reason that I didn't bring my camera. I put down this idea of nothing special, and decided to create something special.
  Although I walk on the same street everyday, but taking pictures is all about Creativity. Anything that weather its moving or not could be an object, and that object could become part of a character in a picture to make it special.
  Also the last picture has a full moon during day time. Hope you all enjoy! (:





The full moon during day time!

No comments:

Post a Comment