Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The day after done a fun thing in a gym.

  Went to gym yesterday, since I didn't really go to the gym recent months because of school and the weather and because, laziness. I went the gym a few times a row this week, and I went there yesterday to stretch a little, a trainer that I know, walk pass by, and told me that he has something cool to show me, and he thinks that I can do it. I followed, and he teach me a set of move, there actually a name for the moves, and I have to finish it as fast as I can, My record was 3 min and 50 second. There I have to do 5 sets, and wow they said I did good. usually people need 5 minute to do it or more.
  It was hard like hell, after the 3rd set I almost give up, and then after I don't 4th set, I totally have no more energy to do the 5th, but all the trainer there cheers me up, and I finally did it!! The last push up I did, took me 20 second! I couldn't even moved!
  After I done, I lay down on the gym and couldn't even move my arm for like 10 minutes. I was soo tired, and one of the girl there said, your done for the day, and seriously, I was.
  Today, after I got up, my whole back and body don't feel like its my body, its hurt like hell! but actually it feel so good to be like that. I will do better next time!
  I was going to run a little today but I couldn't, my body is just too hurt, I took a walk at night and found a took this picture, because I felt its interesting. My back even feel hurt when I take a deep breath! also while I am typing this!! Enjoy! I will go lay down on my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment