Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Started the semester with struggles.

  SFSU has changed some of the course numbers, I couldn't add some of the class because I try to search the old course number, and even their major requirement sheet didn't update the new course numbers. I finally found it out on monday when I went to the department and asked. I ended up having a big mess of my classes this semester.
  If I couldn't add the class, I will need one more semester to graduate just for one class. It sucks.
  Went shop a little after school. There is a big sale going on in stones town. and I ended up bought 6 jeans, and 2 dress pants which I didn't have and needed sometimes, and a white all star leather shoes which I love so much. I will not have to buy any clothes for at least half year or before summer break. ya!
  Bought so much things and spent a lot of money. I will need stop spending. after I bought my Super Expensive Text Books.
  Started the semester with worries, and finally went to top of the hill, and that was 5pm, the sky look so pretty. one of the best way to release stress. I think this semester I will be coming here a lot. Natural beauty is the best way to relax.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment