Monday, January 10, 2011

Goodbye My Tire...

  Been owning my car for more than 5 years already. I love my car, one of my best friend and its just a part of my family. It did an awesome job for what it does, and been protecting me while I am on the road. As time goes by, the cars of cause has its tears and wears.
  Its coming to a time that I have to change tire, oil, and induction service. I decided to do it all today, and went to my car with my camera to took a few pics of the tire. after all the service, I would be around 700$ poorer.
  The reason I decided to change is due to the rain few weeks ago when I was drifted on the freeway by driving 80mph, Ofcause, just little drift that I felt, not serious.
  The front tire has worn so bad, I had been offered to have tired change since a year ago but still haven't done it. The rear ones are still ok, but since its not good to just change to front one(which considered not safe with different model), I had to change all four. And ofcause, I want to put good things on my car, like I only use Mobil 1 for my car and Vpower for gas! (= I rather eat less, but treat good stuff on my car. I love you "my car"!
  I went costco today in sf, they said they don't have the tire I want, then I went to El Camino Real, They said 5 hour. There is more than 20 cars waitting, then I decided to go to airport, 3 and half hr waitting, and after a phone call, 2 people have to leave because sick, will not be able to do it today. and I ended up didn't change the tire today. I finally went to my fav place to eat Pho! compare to the ones in SF, this one is X2 bigger and this is the Real Pho. Pho also called "train head" it means big, not like the small head in SF LOL! Yummi!
  Also there were 2 cute korean girl sitting next to me, So I been eatting Pho and learning Korean (: I think they like Pho too!
  I will go to costco at 9 tomorrow make sure I am the earliest one there and get the tire changed! Tho its kinda sad to changed the tire, its been here with me for 5 years, I have to. But I know you did a good job, Thanks for make me safe for 5 years! fosho I will miss you! and this post is only for you!

The middle lines are gone, All Flat!
The one on the side are Gone!
The rear ones are still good!
X2 Pho!!!my Fav Pho place, "Full of Beef and Noddle!"

No comments:

Post a Comment