Monday, January 17, 2011

Foggy night and the perfect decorating for the moon.

  One of my new harddrive Came today, for my laptop. I spent almost half day to installing all the software and updating the computer. wow! The other one which is a Super harddrive for my Main computer will come maybe this Thursday!
  After install the Harddrive my laptop, it works lot faster! the one that Come on Thursday is an Intel which would be even better (: The one I got today is a kingston which is ok! SNSD is promoting Intel so I need support intel too!!
  As always, I am very easy to get hungry, I then went to safeway to get some chips and yogurt. On my way back, the street is SO foggy, I then came home and packed my camera, lets go take some photos! why not!
  I hate not having the camera with me when I see something amazing. After I got back to the street, which is 10 minute later, the fog is already clear so much. Instead, I found that there the fog that still on the sky is decorating the moon, so I finally found a good spot, took a few pictures then headed back home with my pizza as a reward (:
  Due to the cheap tripod, the picture turned out blur!! I think I need start save for a new tripod!


No comments:

Post a Comment