Tuesday, January 18, 2011

San Francisco Curve!

  Haha! I been making up my foto life recently. Been out taking pictures more often now. This is one of the original curve street in San Francisco! its named "the crookedest street in the world" Very Curve and Steep! With seven incredibly sharp turns!
  Have took some amazing pictures tonight with the moon, but will go another one Tomorrow for a real Full Moon Photo shoot. Then I will put the picture together and upload it.
  Sometimes I got Confused, Should I post all the pictures I took in the day? That will be a mix up with everything, or should I upload photos group by group which is little harder.
  Group by Group means that I will take pictures of a series, like a photo shot with a model, or a photo shot with the moon and the series that I upload will only focus on one instead of every interesting things I took for the day.
  Was taking picture with the moon and saw the this Cool Night View of San Francisco (: Lovely, The sky is so clear in dark, The picture came out great! one of the great picture I took this month!
  Alright Enjoy the Curve. Plus a Bonus of a Cool SF night View (:
  Also, Thanks to two of my Co-worker, or else I will not be able to take the picture of curve street. We hang out on last Sat after work to get burritos at 3am, and ended up with burger king steak XL with knowing the curve street, I think that is a good trade!


No comments:

Post a Comment