Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Autumn in Winter!

  I decided to take a photo shot in this morning when I get up to release some of the stress that I had recently over studying my Finals. I had walk pass by this Autumn view a few times this week and had decided to take pictures with it and finally did today.
  Its winter time, I mean. its Dec, but those tree make it look like Autumn! San Francisco, it really messed up spring, summer, autumn and winter. Also, those four season usually squeezed and appear all in one day, and this is the symbol of San Francisco.
  After I take the photo, I went to my favor Coffee Shop and had my well made Latte, and then went home for a breakfast and now, I will have to go back my study! Add oil for Finals everyone! Remember get coffee! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment