Monday, December 20, 2010

Done! Finally putting a period on Fall 2010~

  I stayed up late last night studying the Quan exam, been stressed the whole week because of it. I didn't expect a lot in this class as long as I can get a passing grade. Well its finally done!!! yes I feel like the rocks on my back are finally gone. Hope the rain could finally stop too, that I can go out and take more pictures.
  Now I have a lot of time to do something I want before next semester starts. Maybe because I have nothing to do today after the exam, I feel like don't know what I want, and it actually feel kinda sad because this semester ended. Thinking how this semester had gone through, it actually had lots of good memories.
  It was a great semester, I met some interesting friends in this sem and I love to keep the friendship with them tho we might not be in the same class next semester. Been studying and working hard together and "crazy eatting" with them. We actually had so much fun eatting in this semester, also we did stay up late together and work on the exam, while having fun at the bar the same time the night before the exam. and I really enjoyed every moment we spent together. Thanks for doing all those stupid things with me, and I hope that we would keep doing it in the future. I also hope I can pass the class lol! since I don't want to repeat the class, with this insane professor.
  Here is actually 3 pictures that I took during the lab check out. I brought my camera that day and wanted to take pictures with what we doing in the class as a memory, but didn't had a chance, because we all ended up rashly finishing our lab report. Well, its the last day, if we don't turn it in today, we will not be able to. Here is a little memory! Its Chemistry, I decided to add some effect on those pictures, It was nice to have you all in the class to make a crappy lab interesting! hope you all enjoy it(Science)!
See, the residue that only XRF can see!

DI water, a Main component in the Lab!

This is what one student needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment