Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Exams, Time, Food and Chemistry.

  Haven't update my blog for a while, main reason is because the finals are coming and I'm hecking busy to prepare for it. 
  Just went out and buy myself some snacks, and those will eventually transform to energy in my body by boosting my metabolism (Chemical rxn that allow to grow and reproduce); eat frequently will keeps your blood sugar stable also to give steady source to fuel the metabolism.
  Also remember to get a well made latte(To enjoy and relax) which I did today :), and drink water!; the chemical process required H2O to work effectively! OMG I think I need to start discrib things using Chemistry whenever I can, it would help me a lot in future or now to get a better grade and understanding.
  P.s: A warm tips for every my fd studying for their finals: remember EAT,Eat and eat! Good luck and Dress Warm :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment