Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Last Exam is tomorrow.

  Been drinking too much coffee lately, Sometimes a tea is always good option. Instead of choosing black tea go with green, I chose  Chamomile with citrus flavor herbal. Chamomile can calm my stressed mind and also give me energy.
  The background of this picture, is from a picture I seen in facebook, I try to take that idea and took this picture with a different feeling. Don't know if everyone that likes taking pictures would feel the same, sometimes when I see the pictures from other people that amazed me, I always think, WOW when I can take this kind of picture? and the answer would be, just do it, try to take that picture and keep that skills and use it as  your own.
  Tomorrow will be the exam, hope I can do good on it.
  For anyone that drink too much coffee, sometime a tea is a good option.

No comments:

Post a Comment