Saturday, December 4, 2010

Time seems never Enough!! Stressed, and Final is coming!!!

    I haven't been update my blog for a while due to the fact that I am running out of time to study. I needed to work on my job and school, plus the lack of sleep cause my brain not function well. I didn't have time to go out shot pictures, also I was slacking on the beginning of the semester, and now I have to work X10s harder to make it up.
    Add oil everyone that studying for final! hope this pictures can help you relax a bit during the hard time, and to distracted your brain from thinking all the school and life stuff, so your brain can loosen a little. Get a "Good" cup of coffee with fds, and just chill out for a bit that will also help too :)!
    By looking at Big building or scary stuff for a second, It will help release stress. Since in contrast, your stress isn't really big when compared to the building and the world. Anyways, Can anyone guess where this place is in the picture? I bet you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment