Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 walk

    Had a walk with my friend today and took some pictures! This is my first time went out take shots with my friend, and I had a great time. Thanks! Don't have time to do the pictures since I got to rush to work! Come back soon for the pictures I took!
    11-27-10 Updated: My fd actually call me the night before Thanksgiving, and said that he headed back to SF from davis, and asked if I want to go take pictures and guess what I said?.
    At the day we planed to walk around DT and then since most stores arn't open. Well, except AE, Gap, Aldo, AX. Old Navy and forever 21, we walked window shop a little to get some heat since it was cold and my fd didn't wear enough cloth. Westfield's door is open all the time, that made people keep going in and out because the stores aren't open in the mall, but they think they are.
    I have to say that Thanksgiving day was amazing, I been going to the bridge for many times during sunset, but couldn't find a day that the sky would have some different color appearing. and I think my fd brought me some luck, the bay bridge look amazing with the pink.orange light floating on thanksgiving day. I even recorded a video but don't know how to show it here. I will learn how to post a video so you all can enjoy it later.
    Please, "Be Active in the Cold"











No comments:

Post a Comment