Sunday, November 21, 2010

A sense of christmas

    Went out for photo today, will upload one since I have to rush to work now will be detail this post when I get back!
    Updated: 11-23-10 Personalty, I love cats. I had lots of cats for like 10 years, but because that I have to move to U.S.A, I had to say good bye to them.
   The cats are lovely, I take pics when I see them in the first sigh. The Christmas season had started, as we can see that lots of people are start to hanging out at the street. The best time to show love and care to friends and family. Christmas always bring us Warm feeling even though the weather is actually cold. Its because that we all know that its time to gathering with family and friends to share, since through the years we all being apart, and everyone was busy with their life.
    I love Christmas.
    Why I took the picture of the Cats looking up? well there is a meaning. By looking up, it also giving people hope, confident and also a therapy of stress. Try to turn your head down and look down, then take a deep breath. Now try to turn your heads upward and look up then take a deep breath. See the difference?

Love

Blessing

Hope

Sometimes fight = care




Cold


Ice in a city without snow

Holding daughters hand and conduct

Enjoying the fetching moment

Love and Cherishing to the child

Friendships
Care and Bolster

Decorating the world with Life

No comments:

Post a Comment