Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Cold in a Hot day

    It was freezing this morning. Tho I finally had a good night sleep, I had to wear my north face 700 fill in order to keep myself warm. A friend called at 10 am "hey lets go eat, lets eat ramen at 12am" In order to fight  the cold, a bowl of noddle with hot soup will be tempting, is there a reason to resist?
    I wear a jacket, and I didn't forgot my camera this time. The weather isn't cold after I got out of my house, it was actually hot and I ended up carrying my jacket all the time. The place we went today is call  "Tanpopo". Its located in Jtown. The noddle I had were amazing, and the curry my friend had was delicious. A must come back restaurant.
    I took a pic at Jtown, that is the place I used to ate tiramisu with my cousins, they remodeled it and is well worth to snap a picture. After ate, we went to shop some candy and chocolate then we went home for study. Exam is coming next week, lets work hard on it!
    On the way home, I told my friend the biggest mistake I made today; "We didn't take any pictures"



No comments:

Post a Comment