Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A few days in a row

I been updating pictures few days in a row. seems I been doing a great job by shooting anything that is interesting, and, I will keep it up!. As of today, I finally brought my camera to school. I was going to see if I can take some pictures of my friends in school since school life and friends are always a good memory, the result wasn't as expected, I didn't take any picture in school or so, but instead, I took some on my way home. I was driving and saw the houses that floating on water, it reminds me Italy. With all the birds flying around, the houses floating, the people commute by boat, the lake reflecting the sky, and the directed sunlight, the power of natural give me a very peaceful feelings. I parked my car, and decided this will be the place for pictures today.

Sunlight are miracles in a picture


No comments:

Post a Comment