Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rising Sun!

    I been saying that I will do Sun rise photo for a while and now finally did it this morning. Yeah!! I had to work last night. I went home after work and take an 1 hr nap, then headed to Twin Peaks with my Camera Gears and my super thick Jacket and pants.
    I did prepared all the stuff yesterday before I go to work. But still, because this is my first time shot for sun rise, I made a mistake for being on time. I tho when people said sun rise at 6:50AM, and if I be there at 6:30, I should be good. Result turned out different, I should have got there by 5:50. There were light scenes before the sun rise. An orange light behind the dark and the buildings before the sun rise look amazing.
    Wow!!! The pictures I took today are Amazingly well, at least I liked a lot due to my hard work, and I will have to go work again, and plus the nap I took this afternoon, I totally slept 2 hr. I been sitting on the chair and looking at it for super long time. Well I sure will go for another shot next time and make it perfect.
    It wasn't as cold as I tho when I first got there, but become freezing when I stay there for half hour. maybe because the heat in my car helped me a little before I get there, and I have to stay outside while shooting. The whole photo shot took 2:30 hrs. The sky was so clear, I think the rain help clear all the fog and the clouds, but would love to take one next time with cloud.
    I finally ended up having a hot green tea latte to reward myself, and also got myself a Holiday cup. I got one from 2010 when I was on the road trip, and now I got another one after taking sun rise and this is the 2011 version!
    All the pictures are from me, dedicated to you, and hope you enjoy this lovely Christmas Season and the holidays of the year! Also Dress Warm!


No comments:

Post a Comment