Monday, November 8, 2010

Three types of feelings in one day.

    I was working last night and its also mean today's morning at 12 AM, and the FRIST TIME EVER, I got angry with a stupid customers. I was going to charge him the drinks, and he said he would pay with credit card, the next thing I do is asking the ID. Then he started playing around, he keep told me that my co-worker has his ID so I went to check with the my co-worker, and the result is obvious, that is my co-worker don't have it.
    I went back to him and told him we don't have it, and he started tell me charge the credit card without ID, I then told "I can, I need your ID" and he's like come on, and then saying stuff that a drunk person would say. I finally hand his credit card back. Then next thing he's like, "you trap my ID, give me my ID back!" WTF!!! how stuipd he is. I started to get angry, I dump all his drinks that he ordered to the garbage in front of him. (it was 4 shots grey goose)!! and then i go back to my spot. Then his try to run into the bar from the kitchen, My buddy then followed him punched him, when I run to the kitchen they already throw him out. It was just like 10 second. The boss finally asked, why we all so angry, and my co-worker said back to the boss, "Ethan is the coolest person we meet, if he's pissed, that guy is DONE" and my boss was surprised that I was angry too.Then I wasn't going to drink today but ended up drinking with my friends after work, and got home like 5AM in the morning! I feels good tho, since I know I have all those good people that always got my back.
    I slept 2 and half hours then I got up and go to school, was tired, and  a feeling of stressed, I wondered about my future. If I am doing the right decision for everything that I did. Sometimes I escape from problems, because I don't know how to face them. like.... something about my family. I bike around after school and took some pictures so I can relax a little. The second picture I took, there is just a Boat cruising on the ocean and sky is on top of it. There are many ways you can go in this world, its just like the boat on a ocean, no matter where you go, there is always a land. I shouldn't afraid of what decision I made,  I will just have to be responsible for it. No matter what choice I ended up with, there will be a result. and there is no right or wrong, just dare or not to make the decision.
    There were many boats, the background is the bay bridge. I took a pic of it because that it look like one of the graph that we did on experiment 5 in Quan Chem. In that experiment, I met 2 girls, and they become my good friends. It was fun to hang out with them and study with them. we did crazy things like drinking in 10 hour before the exam, and stay up so late even tho we know that we will fail the exam. I still remember we went back to annex after drinking and had our big ass hot dogs. We also eat crazily after done hour lab reports. They always make me feel less stressed, or I should say no stress. It feels so good, I have friends that will help each other out when needed, also sharing life.
    Happiness is always bigger than anything. Its just like a spot of light from the dark and would light up everything. I think I will be able to sleep well tonight, and also because of i'm so tired and still haven't recover from sick. Was going to sleep at 10 but now ended up 10:40.








No comments:

Post a Comment