Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sick on my bed.

  Since thursday, the daemon still didn't go away from my body. I been taking medicine, but i think my body need time to recovery. When rock salt is useless for daemon, what do we do? don't be scared, if you do, they going to take away your soul. Just be our self and wait till we become strong enough, then we take over it.
  I worked last night. Usually I will have a beer after work, and drink with my co-workers during work, but since I'm sick, I can't. when I got home its already 4:30 in the morning. I was like, what! its so late already? I went to slept after shower and realized, I lose one hour because the time changes. Anyways, I will gain an hour back for tomorrow. so its a lost and gain.
  When I got up today, I were resting on my bed, with a bottle of tequila is in my bed. I immediately got and idea of taking a picture of it. Sick = No Drinking Alcohol? well I can sleep with it and smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment