Friday, November 12, 2010

Its Friday!!

    Its friday!!! Sound happy to having a Friday since I don't have to work today. well, Instead I need to work on SAT and SUN. I only have one class today, it was ENGL 410. I went to borders to study a little after, finally I started my studying season, and then went home at 3pm.
    I brought my camera today but didn't see interesting things to take, so, I tho I will not be able to take any pictures at first, but on the way walking back to my house with my camera, a sun light was directed to my eyes when I was walking across the street. The trees are become dark when I look at the sun. I intermediately took a picture.
    I some how taking picture with the sun more recently. I love how to sun light that could create all different kinds of effects and giving pictures a vivid feel. lights in the dark, are leading us to the right way. lights can shine the earth, lights can create energy or give us energy, warm us up in the cold, kill the germs, protecting us from getting lose and such. Without the Sun, I don't think anyone would go to the beach, or hiking nor going out to meet friends.
   In normal life, most of the people might not aware about what things in the world are contributing to us, because they think its mandatory. The world will shine more with more treasure and more appreciation. Treasure your family and friends, tresure your life, appreciate everything you have. Remember, if you lost? look for the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment