Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sat morning with the Golden Retriever at Ocean Beach

    Golden Retriever, a day for them to gathering together and have fun on the beach. My fd invited me to go  today, and since two girls being my model and I can take some pictures with the dogs, there is no ways that I would reject him. Here are some pictures I took, need to rush to work. Be back with more!! Enjoy it!
    Updated: 11-21-10, finally finish edit the pictures here. Weather is been weird those few days, usually shinny in the morning and at night its a totally different category. last night the sky was thundering and raining so hard! I hope I will have chance to take a shot of the thunder! well maybe I will be able to today. Oh startbucks are doing buy one get one free from 2-5pm everyone should go!
    And this is a thanksgiving week, I have full week break from school. Sounds great isn't it?, well maybe not, since I will also be catching up my school works. lol
    I insanely bought 2 jackets on Friday after school, since I tho Christmas is coming, and I needed a Warm jacket, plus, the jackets look great!. the money from work this week will all goes to my jacket.

















No comments:

Post a Comment