Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Something to keep.

    I try to dump the stuff that I don't use or needed anymore to make up some more space for my house. and I found this stick. I turn off the lights and turn the stick on. It was very bright at night. Should I keep it? and yes I decided to keep the stick. I missed the days that I went to LA with my friends and I miss the concert. There are always things that you don't want to dump away but, sometimes you have to let go. Just take a picture with it if you think you will miss it.
    Wanted to take more pictures and daily life with my friends, Keep telling myself I should always take my camera with me but somehow I got lazy and I missed so many shots. Pictures will always remind me the feeling and the moment we had. Some of the memory will lose as time goes by, but picture won't. And, this is something to keep.
     Soshi go! SNSD as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment