Friday, November 5, 2010

Bike and Drive

    (11-4-10) miracles are keep happening to me. I woke up at my friends house after the big Oyster meal+Wine last night, and I have no idea where the blanket and pillow come from but they were in the right spot. It was warm and comfortable so, what the heck.
     It was 7:30 am, I headed back home to take a shower so I can go to lab without the smell of wine. After I finished taking bath, I seen a text appear on my phone from a friend. "Omg!!! My tire came off"................ I shocked. TIRE CAME OFF? I call my friend immediately to make sure she is still ok and found out its a flat tire instead of Tire Came Off lol. I went to help a little. A good reason to skip school and could help friends why not?
    I went for a run after school tho I didn't really have enough sleep this and last week, exercise always make me feel good. I received another text from my friend after I done running,"the sky is so beautiful/insane". Maybe she want to thank me today by telling me so I could take some pictures. I wanted to but it was too late, it will take time to me to get there and the sun will gone by that time. But, she lighted up the fire of taking a good picture, finally I bike to downtown to see if I can catch the beautiful sky. 
   I didn't take any pictures of the beautiful sky but I found a few spot and took a few AMAZING fotos. ohh yeaa! AMAZING Fotos! this is what I want. Thanks to my friend, If it weren't her, I will not be able to have those good pictures today. She text me on the right time and I have the right mood. or else I won't even go out at the time because I dated my other friend to take pics at later the night.
   The weather were weird, it was so hot in the afternoon, but cold like hell during nights and even worse at twin peak. I took along time to take the pictures, from 6-8 pm, it was cold during that time specially having few minute exposure for my pictures and I have to stand there with only a t-shirt, then I stay at twin peak from 12-2am, and finally, I caught a cold. now I'm suffering! but, well trade off. I had good pictures! This is the story about those pictures, I hope everyone would enjoy it! Its time for me to go bed now! Hope to get well soon!

Took more than half hr because ppl are standing around!


No comments:

Post a Comment