Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A day with full of Cream and Sugar!

  San Francisco is a great place either for living or visit. There is always new stuff to explore.
  Cousins from NY and Boston came visit this Christmas, Usually we plan to do something during Christmas or new year, but this year, we decided to stay in SF and celebrate. We went to a very famous Ice Cream place in SF call "Ghirardelli" yesterday. Its a very old chocolate place that they will display a chocolate machine for how their chocolate is prepared.
  There is a Ice Cream called "earthquake" Its a Ice cream plate with different flavor that is enough for 10 people.
  We only have 4 people yesterday, but we all wants that so bad (This is new to me, My first time try it), and ended up ordering it, well, what the heck! We can finish it! We also ordered Hot chocolate for side dish. Yummi!!!!
  It was a HUGE dish of ice cream with creams, chocolate fudge, cream and ofcause, Ice Cream!!! When the plate arrived, we started to attack the ice cream! and guess what, we finished it in less than 6 minutes!!! and It was a brand new way to eat ice cream to me and was really fun! Besides, the ice cream is really good!!! My whole stomach were filled with ice cream and chocolate. Whatever, it feel so fat but, its yum!!
  This is a great day! one of my cousin is leaving and back to NY last night, after the ice cream, and dinner, we had to say good bye to my cousin. She is one of my best cousin as we are just like brother and sisters. I am looking forward to meet her again soon, and ofcause before that, I will miss her!
We were Number 1!!!!



Our ice cream is coming!

ready? start!!!

its all gone in a few minutes!


No comments:

Post a Comment