Thursday, December 30, 2010

A little more time before the end of 2010.

  Its actually 12-29-10, last day my younger cousin staying in SF. I picked her up and her bf this morning and went to beach since its hard to see beach at Chicago. It was so windy, we can hardly open the door because the wind is too big. we decided not to go out the car. It was an amazing view, we see that the birds are trying to fly but couldn't because the wind just blow them away, ofcause, I took a picture by that. then we went by golden gate park and then Jtown to have r amen and crape. Finally have to say good bye to her. We didn't do much this year, I hope we can all go out again to a trip soon.
  Then I went to dinner with two old fds and two other (best fd), ones that I haven't seen them for years. Its always great to meet the old friends back. by seeing that the are actually in front of me, its just like many years ago since they look exactly the same, the guy is the same, the girl is small and cute like what I remember, but the feeling is different, i mean, we all grown, and be more mature, it feels good to see them back. and the best is we all enjoyed and had a good time!
  We were suppose to go to oyster farm this Sunday but the girl can't make it, and she promised that she will come back for Chinese new year to hang out with us. And the main reason she came back for is "red pocket" (: yeah I realized that I will have an addition of 2 red pocket this coming new year.
  Its only one more day left in 2010. It actually feel kinda sad that this year will be end, but so many things happened this year, and it was really great, I know that 2011 will be even better!. lets enjoy the last day of 2010!

My 2011 Girls Generation Calendar!

Birds trying to fly but couldn't!

Thanks to my cousin, the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment